To Purchase Firearms Online:
firearms directly to individuals without a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL).
Normally, we ship them to your local gun dealer (FFL holder).
FEDERAL LAW also requires that you must be 18 or older to purchase long guns
and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Please check your local & state laws.
If you intend to purchase a Glock under our Law Enforcement Program, see our
eligibity list on the LEO Glock Firearms page.
- Verify that the firearm you wish to purchase from Beltway Gun & Pawn meets the laws of YOUR State, County, or City.
- Complete your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 704-847-4181. Sometimes our emails are blocked by spam filters.
- To find an FFL gun dealer in your area, CLICK HERE and click on your state.
- You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer.
- For faxed or emailed copies, make sure your information and the gun information is written on it or included with it, so we know who the FFL is for.
**Failure to read and complete all the neccessary steps above could result in the delay of receiving your firearm(s).**
No handgun sales unless it is listed on the CADOJ Approved Handgun List. CLICK HERE to find out. Also, your FFL Dealer must be listed with the CALIFORNIA FIREARMS LICENSEE CHECK PROGRAM LIST. When sending FFL, include the 5 digit CL number.
No sales of destructive weapons defined as: firearm silencers, sawed-off shotguns, or any other firearm or weapon which is adaptable for use as a machine gun.
District of Columbia
No firearms sales.
Chicago IL or Cooke County IL
No firearms sales.
New York City
No firearms sales to NYC.
New York State
According to the NY Safe Act of 2013, no firearms sales classified as "Armalite Rifle (AR-15) weapons" with said weapons type features installed on the weapon. See this document for more detailed info: http://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/archive/assets/documents/safeactfaq.pdf
For more information on general gun laws, visit the NRA Gun Laws website.